VertaSource is seeking an Account Executive to help grow our business. The Account Executive position will contribute to VertaSource’s success by aligning customer needs with VertaSource competencies and grow revenue.
The desired candidate should have experience in selling online application solutions to meet clients’ business objectives. Additionally the potential candidate should be able to demonstrate historical sales success for a consecutive 3 year period.
A potential candidate should possess the following characteristics:
- Be a motivated self-starter who needs little direction.
- Have strong interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
- Have experience with a solutions selling process.
- Have strong proposal writing skills.
- Be comfortable selling an intangible services product.
- Understand and follow a formal sales process with CRM reporting.
- Be able to assess opportunities to align with company goals.
Job responsibilities to include:
- Cold call to “C” level executives.
- Manage an active sales funnel with multiple opportunities at various sales stages.
- Meet monthly sales objectives for each level of the sales process.
- Maintain client relationships with the project team.
- Become a valued team member.
Compensation is salary and commission commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to Jobs@VertaSource.com.
Junior developers help develop and maintain software applications. These professionals often speak with customers to gather user requests for different features to improve speed, performance and usability. Junior software developers also conduct system tests, troubleshoot customer issues and correct software defects. Other duties include creating customer software manuals and project documentation, and developing prototypes for new software technologies.
- Assist in the analysis of system requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Execute plans for improving and replacing existing systems.
- Maintenance and upkeep of existing systems.
- Construction, documentation and presentation of alternative methods for making desired information available.
- Execute methods for controlling access to secure information and for measuring the accuracy of data used to develop information.
- excellent problem-solving and analytical skills for figuring out how different software components work together.
- be able to easily work with abstract and highly technical concepts, as well as explain complex functionality to non-technical users and staff.
- ability to handle different tasks simultaneously, as well as concentrating on intricate projects and small details for long periods of time.
How To Apply:
Please apply by submitting a resume via email to email@example.com or by mailing to:
Attention: Human Resources
403 Main Street, Suite 250
Buffalo NY 14203
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V