Senior Application Developer
VertaSource is seeking a hard working, motivated and talented developer to join a fast paced, cutting edge team to help build large scale web applications. We work in a full stack environment to build cutting edge web applications.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in developing full stack applications
- Minimum of 4 years of software development experience
- Strong background in C#, ASP.NET or similar technologies
- Proficiency with jQuery or Mootools
- Experience in server side MVC frameworks
- Work with a team to develop high end web applications.
- Assist in the development of new processes as necessary to ensure mission critical systems are completed.
- Ensure team compliance with standards and procedures. Recognize code, process and/or standard inefficiencies and suggest new standards and opportunities for improvement
- Analysis of system requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Maintenance and upkeep of existing and legacy systems
How To Apply:
Please apply by submitting via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mailing to:
Attention: Human Resources
403 Main Street, Suite 250
Buffalo NY 14203
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V
VertaSource is seeking an Account Executive to help grow our business. The Account Executive position will contribute to VertaSource’s success by aligning customer needs with VertaSource competencies and grow revenue.
The desired candidate should have experience in selling online application solutions to meet clients’ business objectives. Additionally the potential candidate should be able to demonstrate historical sales success for a consecutive 3 year period.
A potential candidate should possess the following characteristics:
- Be a motivated self-starter who needs little direction.
- Have strong interpersonal skills both verbal and written.
- Have experience with a solutions selling process.
- Have strong proposal writing skills.
- Be comfortable selling an intangible services product.
- Understand and follow a formal sales process with CRM reporting.
- Be able to assess opportunities to align with company goals.
Job responsibilities to include:
- Cold call to “C” level executives.
- Manage an active sales funnel with multiple opportunities at various sales stages.
- Meet monthly sales objectives for each level of the sales process.
- Maintain client relationships with the project team.
- Become a valued team member.
Compensation is salary and commission commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to Jobs@VertaSource.com.